Thursday, June 10, 2010

My mate Jarred has issues

Below is the update from Jarred on his wee facial accident....

" So yeah i woke up this morning ..... There was some blood on the pillow and i could feel it running don my face. I had a vague recollection of falling from my top bunk. Obviously i rolled over and went back to sleep for a few hours . The i woke up and touched my face and felt a gash and thought oh dear, then i found the second gash and thought thats not good. So then i got my camera and took a photo so i could see what was going on.... and this is what i saw.....

40 stitches in my forehead and 20 in my chin.... $900 at the hospital...... falling out of bed was a bad choice...

But i thought i would send this to perk you up man... I know howyou love to see me destroy myself.. I did it good this time....This new chin scar is going to put the old one to shame...The one on my forehead was deep man, to the bone. Almost made a few people yak at my hostal.. good times. Im pretty sure it's just from my face slamming into the floor too.. Didn't hit anything on the way down.

Ohh yeah i had had a few drinks the evening before... So my reflexes may have been hampered...next time i think i might put my hand out to break my fall... instead of using my face as a cushion... but then i would have these awesome scars on my face.....
"Hi my names Jarred and i have a drinking problem" I'm looking forward to getting smashed tonight to take my mind off it...



That was from Jarred..... Hey Jarred maybe the bottom bunk is a good choice or better yet a mattress of the floor? but hey you do what you want....












2 comments:

  1. Hey everybody... come see how good I look! ... So hot right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beard would probably have helped. All men who drink loads then sleep on the top bunk at the hostel should have one. Just saying.

    ReplyDelete