Tuesday, November 16, 2010

bout bloody time

Hey hey take it easy!!!

Ok so i'm a SH@T blogger, but thats about to change.

I'm back on the gold coast Australia... just been in the pain cave for the last few weeks. It's getting pretty dark in here, I lost my flash light and can't find my way out....
Don't worry people i have bat like sonar senses so i'll find my way out to the light!!

I am actually flying to Western Australia today and i'll post up some rad photo's over the next few weeks of my antic's...
Stink buzz is i dont have a camera... plus side is, i will have one to use..... awesome!!! ( light at the end of the tunnel )

I'm racing an Olympic distance race this weekend.. Bunbury Tri... i have a cold ... so hopefully i wont cough up any lung butter!!

Does that bring you up to date Simon?

time line below ( but with no times or dates )

Kona - Vegas ( got very drunk ) honolulu, Australia ( gold coast ) , 1 month of surviving the hurt locker, ( brings my time frame to today)

future... western australia till dec 12th, then somewhere untill early Jan.. then two races in NZ...( early Jan) boom!!!

Guy, Artee, Beaker ...... ( i'm getting lot of nic names )

PS: if there are loads of spelling mistakes... just forgive me!!! i have to go and catch a plane.... that and i can't spell at the best of times.

No comments:

Post a Comment