Friday, November 18, 2011

Back In Perth

Im Back

I think Australia is thinking of having a public holiday to celebrate my return.... "Guy day"...

well.. i flew from the USA to the UK to catch up with the blueseventy team and do a little work.
Was a fun week catching up with old friends and enjoying my time off from training....
I didnt swim bike or run once in two weeks... i'm not going to lie.... i enjoyed it....
that said however the come back ..... IS PAIN

I arrived back into Aussie on the 7th of November and go to back into training for IM WA a few days later... leaving me 4 weeks to get fit for an IM..... now thats not ideal... if you know IM you'll know most people take alot longer to prep themselves for an IM...
However my body needed the time off so there was no option.
I am now back into full training and i think today was turn around from " unfit and slightly over weight " to getting fit and healthy again..... lucky i have to more weeks till race day... there is still hope...keep your fingers crossed for me

I promise to send some pics in my next update in a week....
I left my phone in the USA so i have no mobile pic's and i haven't had a camera since i lost my own and i wasnt traveling with Kate....( yes im a nightmare )

chat soon team awesome

Guy

No comments:

Post a Comment