Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Update So After 70.3 Busselton we packed up ship and headed to the USA. We've been in the USA a little over a week. Training has been great, moving into the appartment was quite smooth, we even adopted a cat.. Still yet to find out where he came from. Seems like we have just settled back in, had all our gear arrive (including my awesome new race suit ) and now it's time to depart again. Honu 70.3 is just around the corner and Kate and i are heading out a bit early to get some sun and training in out there for a few weeks.
Honu 70.3 is turning into the world championship of triathlon. With Lance on the start list it has attracted a stella field... Not to worry though i'll go to max and see what happens... After Honu we have IM CDA which im actually excited about. IM use to scare me ,but im looking forward to this one..( fingers crossed it doesnt scar me internally , haha )After that its time for a small mid season break. I feel like we've been racing and training hard since IM NZ. So unlike last year when i totally cooked myself, ill take a small break and then refocus. Next update from the island. Pic's below My fighting Kiwi logo on the back of my Shorts.. Thanks flag makers. Kate fixing up dinner in the Apartment The new addiction to the family "Mr Cat" and yeah he probably needs another name. Any ideas?
Cheers Guy

No comments:

Post a Comment