Friday, April 29, 2011

Sick new ride with Ceepo




I've had the pleasure of working with the good folk from XU1 sports and Ceepo in Perth.
Big thanks to Ian and Andy for being so easy going and welcoming over the last 2 weeks.

I'll make sure i pull myself inside out for you boys... both on and off the race course.

Here are a few pic's of my new machine... ( Only thing missing is my awesome Rolf Prima wheel set )

I'll have more pictures from the race next week. Exciting times ahead for the Viper and i ... First race outing is 70.3 Busselton. hopefully i'll be able to hold the bars as she takes off.


Self Portrait






Ceepo is new to Western Australia. If anyone has any interest in riding one of these machine or getting a little more info on Ceepo's in general, We'll be at the race expo in Busselton. Drop bye if you have the time. Just don't drool on my machine... It's going to get enough slobber on it race day.

travel safe , see you in Busso

Guy

No comments:

Post a Comment